Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Idea Sharing Wednesday

Welcome all you beautiful crafters. Hope you are all doing well. As for me, I am sick of this cold and ugly weather. I am ready for the white fluffy stuff. I am ready to get out the snow pants, build a fort or a snowman and have the world be blanketed in a lovely coat of snow. Anyone else?
It doesn't get much cuter than this:
I think these are super cool:
I loved this post and the struggle one mom went through to get her daughter the costume she wanted:
Over here they are doing 30 days of tutorials! Learn how to make a knitted cowl:


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for hosting! feel better!

    lesley

    www.freakingcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, thanks so much for hosting this great party each week! Thanks for sharing such great features. I am happy to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Jill. This is my first time visiting and I am so impressed! What a fun and creative site you have! I shared a Pennsylvania Dutch turkey stuffing recipe, a Lithuanian blynai recipe, and a California roll recipe today. Thank you for hosting us and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank so much for featuring my Rainbow Princess Dress!
    ~JamieS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog always create some informational and amazing things, which add in my knowledge and experience.But I am a bit confuse. Thanks for sharing.Waiting for next post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails