PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Welcome!
I have got some splendid ideas for y'all.

An easy and delicious recipe, only 4 ingredients!
Make your own deodorant without any chemicals:
A lovely idea for your special furry friend:
It's that time of year again to take Christmas pictures and decide wha
t to wear in those pictures:

I love this blog, her family, her pictures and her words:
"There's something really beautiful about the process of writing (and therefore, blogging, for me) that I've come to value, love, and depend upon at this point in my life. Because sometimes writing is a recollection of where we've been, sometimes it's a reflection of where we are, and sometimes, it's a reminder of where we'd like to be. Usually, I think it's some sort of mish-mash of all three of those at the same time."
Thanks for coming! See you next week.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I linked up two projects from my week this week-the Split Pea Soup and my DIY Spinning Composter Video. Hope that's ok to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog!! I am your newest follower!! THANKS for hosting!!!

    Randee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jill. You have an inspiring collection this week! I shared a Pennsylvania Dutch hog maw recipe and a candied sweet potatoes recipe today. Thank you for hosting us again and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails