PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 3, 2011

Thrifty Spending: Making your Soap Go Further

Photobucket

Hello lovelies! Happy October! Today I am sharing a simple way to save a little money. I am going to share how we make our hand soap and dish soap go a little further for us.

Photobucket


Here's What You Need:

Photobucket

Hand Soap
Foam dispensers
water

I love to reuse my foam dispensers. This is a great way to save 
money and of course recycle.

I fill the foam dispensers a quarter of the way full with hand soap

Fill it up the rest of the way with water.

Put on the lid and shake.

There you have it. 
Simple.
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

You use less soap, but still get clean hands.


Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you all are having a fabulous day
Come by and say hi.
We are having a Halloween Party all month long at 
Come join in the fun:>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails