PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Idea Sharing Wednesday

Happy last day of August to Y'all. Caitlyn here again from He Sowed She Sewed. I have been expecting it to get cold any day now and it just hasn't. It is about 85 degrees here today. It gets pretty darn cold at night so the lake water is freezing but the days are gorgeous. But I have the coming colder months in the back of my head and so I have been making sweater pants. Super easy and very rewarding.
Ten ideas on how to repurpose clip on earrings:



Wonderful bread with everything included.
A burlap ring bearer pillow, I love it!!!

I can't wait to see the projects you guys have been working on! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Jill, thanks again for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just found your site and am your newest follower!! Thanks for hosting the linky party! Your Photo Prop Shop is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill -- thanks a ton for hosting! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for featuring my bread! hope you are having a great week. Julianna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jill! We are new followers and have linked up for the first time! Thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails