PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What's in a Name?

Well as you've probably noticed, changes are coming here at Women Who Do It All.  Caitlyn will be hosting one last Idea Sharing Wednesday tomorrow so I hope you'll all stop by to say farewell and thank you to Caitlyn for being so sweet to put together the party each week.

Aesthetic changes to the blog are going to take place in the next couple days.  I've settled on a name and there's no going back now.  I hope I'm not the only one who has a really hard time deciding on names for blogs and businesses and such.  It's so hard!  Well here's what I settled on. . .  let me know what you think!


Well I hope some of you are as excited as I am about this.  Get ready to learn some awesome stuff!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails